There is nothing worse than going out for dinner with friends and being anxious near the end when it comes time to pay. "Will my card decline, it shouldn't, I know I have at least $30.00 in my account. I wanted to put an end to that. After payday and all my bills are paid, I always have nothing left. I even quit smoking and still have no money.
I went online searching for make money fast, but all of them failed. I came across one program that worked really well and I want to share with you some tips I tried and actually made money.
#1- Selling adverts on lids at the local laundry cleaner.
I was able to find a local decal shop here in town to make decals for $10.00. I then talked to the owner at the laundry mat and offered him 20% of the total profit if I could sell advert space on the inside lid of all washer machines. The final Result. I sold 5 spots for $60.00 per month for 2 months. 60.00x5=$300X2months=$600.00 -$50.00(cost of the decals)=$550.00- 20% of that to the owner $110.00 so I cleared $440.00. This was for one location. The bigger the city the better.
This is just one of the ideas I got from this program. They all work, but you have to put some time into it. I now use 3 different programs and make a combined monthly total of $720.00 per month. This is not enough to quit your job, but let just say now I order appetizers and beer now without worrying. Sure $500.00 per day is nice, but I am just fine with my $700.00 extra per month. I will post #2-#5 during the week.
CLICK HERE to see the program I joined!
No comments:
Post a Comment